Lifelong Montclair, in collaboration with the Township of Montclair’s Department of Health and Human Services and Senior Citizens Advisory Committee, is happy to bring you this directory of senior services. This directory offers the names and telephone numbers of local senior service providers in the Montclair area. Providers outside of the immediate area are included when appropriate. It is our hope that Montclair residents will use this directory as a first place to look when a concern regarding senior issues arises. We have made every effort to cover the full range of service and areas of interest to seniors.
The tree logo next to an organization’s name indicates that the service provider is a partner organization of Lifelong Montclair.
A few suggestions to help your search:
- Find the heading that applies to your area of concern in this directory.
- Have questions prepared prior to calling the provider.
- Have a pen or pencil and paper ready to take any notes.
- Do not be afraid to ask individuals to repeat or explain anything you do not understand.
- Be patient and be prepared to call several providers.
- Try to collect as much information as possible to make well-informed decisions.
- If possible, involve other family members in the decision making process.
We wish you success in obtaining the services and/or assistance needed to enhance your well being.
To report an EMERGENCY
Fire – Police – Ambulance
Lifelong Montclair does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Montclair area. No provider pays to be in our directory.